Today, Kensington & Chelsea Chamber of Commerce boasts many members in professions as diverse as finance to fashion, builders to banks, shoe makers to solicitors and many more.
KCCC is committed to help member's businesses and organisations grow and sustain a successful business community in the the borough. Networking is a priority of our Chamber - helping members to meet, mix and support each other in business. The Chamber values our close links with the the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea Council, the Portobello Business Centre and the Kensington & Chelsea Partnership as well as the local Retail Forums and other local alliances.
The Executive Council of voluntary directors are elected on a three year cycle at the KCCC AGM and supported by the KCCC staff and volunteers.
The Executive Council
- President John Cripps Hall Insurance
- Chairman Michael Stone Jamieson Stone
- Vice Chairman Chris Griffin Museum of Brands
- Honorary Vice President Cllr Malcolm Spalding Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Honorary Vice President Colin Farmer Alliotts
- Executive Council Vin Jauhal Wem Technology Ltd
- Executive Council Martin Herbert Banham Security
- Executive Council Sam Carpenter Ruttan Wilson
- Executive Council Jason Window All Star Lanes
- Executive Manager Nicola Burns-Thomson
- Executive Manager Sasha Boam
- Events Team Ellie Ruddock